Benefits of installing a Biocycle sewage system
Choosing the right wastewater treatment system for your property can be difficult with most systems essentially doing the same thing with slight variations in the processes. How do you wade through the tech-speak to find a quality system that suits your property and your needs?
Where to start?
Hitting the internet and doing some research is a good place to start, especially if this is your first foray into onsite wastewater treatment systems.
The basic requirement is a system that takes the grey water (water from sinks, bath, shower and washing machine) and black water (from toilets) and filters and disinfects it so the clean water can be used for things such as keeping your garden green.
Maximising your water use
Most parts of Australia have been affected by drought in the last 10 to 15 years. During these times of low to no rainfall, utilising every drop of water as effectively as possible becomes essential. Installing a water treatment system which allows you to make use of the water used in your home twice means you’re helping the environment, your water costs, and your garden.
Septic system vs water treatment
Septic systems only separate the solids from the liquids, releasing liquid unsuitable for use on your lawn or plants, however, anaerobic and aerobic wastewater treatment systems such as Biocycle and others treat the water to make it safe for the garden as well as sub-surface absorption methods if preferred.
Why install Biocycle wastewater treatment system?
Installing a Biocycle wastewater treatment system to manage the sewage and grey water from your home has many advantages above providing ample water to keep the lawn growing all year round.
- Environmentally friendly natural bacteria is used to breakdown waste.
- This natural process means fewer running costs.
- 20 year warranty on the tank.
- 2 year warranty on electrical components such as the pump and blower.
- The company has been providing top quality wastewater solutions to Australia since 1983.
- Cost effective to install, operate and maintain.
- Design emphasis on simplicity ensures components and systems are easy to manage and maintain.
- Systems are Australian made to comply with local, state and national standards.
- Biocycle is a local, Australian owned company creating a product designed specifically for Australian conditions.
More information on top quality Biocycle wastewater systems can be found on their website here biocycle.com.au.
Get professional advice
After doing your research the next step is to speak to an industry professional about your property and the specific requirements of your building and it's wastewater. Specialist plumbers, like our team at Express Wastewater Solutions, can provide you with expert advice and recommendations to ensure the system you choose meets the needs of your household, now and into the future.