Earthsafe Wastewater Treatment Systems
You can’t go wrong with Earthsafe
With more than 50 years of experience in delivering on-site
, Earthsafe certainly know what they’re doing. Their products have Class A+ water treatment accreditation, as well as being fully recognised by local councils and health departments.
To learn more about Earthsafe systems, contact the
at Express Wastewater.
learn more about Septic tank installation
Where can Earthsafe Systems be installed?
Earthsafe manufacture systems to suit all types of sewage system applications. Their larger system offering
is purpose-built for commercial and industrial settings, with the smaller constructions being perfect for
domestic properties in rural and suburban environments.
Earthsafe wastewater treatment systems are applied to a range of premises, including:
- Domestic dwellings
- Village-scale systems
- Sand filters
- Commercial settings, resorts, and schools
- Other specialised situations
What types of Earthsafe Wastewater Systems are there?
The range of Earthsafe systems is substantial, and includes:
- Mound systems
- Surface and subsurface disposal systems
- Pump-out collection wells
- Secondary treatment
How do Earthsafe wastewater treatments work?
Generally speaking, the operation of Earthsafe systems functions as follows:
1. The water channelled from the home enters the primary chamber for
Whilst in this chamber, the solids will settle to the bottom, while the fats and other floating matter will form a scum-type layer above the rest of the liquid.
A collection of sludge builds up inside the chamber, which is fed on by anaerobic bacteria.
2. Following this, the fluid is decanted from the pre-treatment chamber through a filter, to help in eliminating any grease or floating matter from entering the next chamber.
When the liquid enters, it is pushed along by hydraulic displacement into the aeration chamber.
3. Once in the aeration chamber, air is introduced using fine diffusers, which aid in stirring the contents of the tank and providing oxygen for the aerobic bacteria.
Did you know?
Aerobic bacteria has been proven to be more efficient than anaerobic bacteria? Aerobic digestion and oxidation converts effluent into cleaner, clearer water.
4. After the breaking-down process, the liquid flows into the clarifier chamber.
This chamber slows down the processing speed allowing for any suspended particles to settle at the bottom of the chamber.
Periodically, the accumulated sludge will return to the primary treatment chamber, restarting the process.
5. Now that the wastewater has made it through all of the chambers, it will make its way through a lower chamber, where it is chlorinated to kill off remaining bacteria.
Finally, the water passes into the final irrigation section of the system, where it can automatically be pumped out through a sprinkler system.
Discover more about Earthsafe water systems
Whether you’re after additional information concerning Earthsafe systems, or are interested in having one installed on your premises, contact a friendly staff member at Express Wastewater today on 07 5497 9318. Alternatively, you can complete a booking form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.Earthsafe Environmental
SEWAGE SYSTEMS FAQ
For more in depth sewage systems information visit our Sewage systems Information page