With more than 50 years of experience in delivering on-site wastewater systems, Earthsafe certainly knows what they’re doing. Their products have Class A+ water treatment accreditation, as well as being fully recognised by local councils and health departments.
To learn more about Earthsafe systems, contact the expert team at Express Wastewater.
Call us at 1300 770 594 or fill out the form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Earthsafe manufactures systems to suit all types of sewage system applications. Their larger system offering is purpose-built for commercial and industrial settings, with the smaller constructions being perfect for domestic properties in rural and suburban environments.
Earthsafe wastewater treatment systems are applied to a range of premises, including:
The range of Earthsafe systems is substantial and includes:
Generally speaking, the operation of Earthsafe systems functions as follows:
1. The water channelled from the home enters the primary chamber for pre-treatment.
Whilst in this chamber, the solids will settle to the bottom, while the fats and other floating matter will form a scum-type layer above the rest of the liquid.
A collection of sludge builds up inside the chamber, which is fed on by anaerobic bacteria.
2. Following this, the fluid is decanted from the pre-treatment chamber through a filter, to help in eliminating any grease or floating matter from entering the next chamber.
When the liquid enters, it is pushed along by hydraulic displacement into the aeration chamber.
3. Once in the aeration chamber, the air is introduced using fine diffusers, which aid in stirring the contents of the tank and providing oxygen for the aerobic bacteria.
Did you know?
Aerobic bacteria has been proven to be more efficient than anaerobic bacteria? Aerobic digestion and oxidation convert effluent into cleaner, clearer water.
4. After the breaking-down process, the liquid flows into the clarifier chamber.
This chamber slows down the processing speed allowing for any suspended particles to settle at the bottom of the chamber.
Periodically, the accumulated sludge will return to the primary treatment chamber, restarting the process.
5. Now that the wastewater has made it through all of the chambers, it will make its way through a lower chamber, where it is chlorinated to kill off the remaining bacteria.
Finally, the water passes into the final irrigation section of the system, where it can automatically be pumped out through a sprinkler system.
Whether you’re after additional information concerning Earthsafe systems or are interested in having one installed on your premises, contact a friendly staff member at Express Wastewater today at 1300 770 594. Alternatively, you can complete a booking form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.