Taylex Treatment Plant
Opt for a top-quality septic system with Taylex
Considering their high industry regard and commitment to developing systems of optimal quality, you can rely on Taylex to provide you with a quality septic system for your premises.
In households located in unsewered areas, it’s essential to have an on-site wastewater treatment plant.
Following installation by a fully-qualified professional , these systems can enable the environmentally-sustainable treatment of effluent generated by the household.
learn more about Septic tank installation
Taylex wastewater treatment plant features
Taylex manufacture more than 2,000 sewage treatment plants per year, covering a wide range of different needs.
Their most popular treatment system is the ABS (Advanced Blower System).
The ABS systems are suitable 1 to 6 bedroom homes; up to 8 in Queensland. Available in both pre-cast concrete and hardened plastic, the ABS systems have consistently proven to be incredibly durable.
Taylex's wastewater treatment offering also consists of a deluxe (concrete) system, designed for larger homes (6-10 bedrooms), and the next-generation Maxi Tank system.
Features of Taylex systems include, but are not limited to:
The advantages of a Taylex septic system
Taylex septic systems are born of significant industry experience and global research. Some of the advantages of their tanks are:
- Being one of the oldest, and largest manufacturers of home sewage treatment plants in Australia, they are experts in the field of domestic wastewater treatment. You can rest assured that by opting for a Taylex tank, quality is the least of your worries.
- Taylex build high-quality products and distribute them at a fair market price. Superb value for money is assured.
- Taylex systems are built to last; with great industry knowledge comes an understanding of how to design reliable products. With Taylex, simultaneous performance and durability is a standard feature.
- All Taylex systems come with a warranty. As a company with an excellent reputation, Taylex are determined to know of, and subsequently fix any problems that may arise.
With such a strong foothold in the industry comes responsibility to continue manufacturing products of exceptional quality. This is why Taylex are committed to research, and bringing cutting-edge industry technologies to their products.
Taylex wastewater treatment systems: how do they work?
The Taylex system ’s operation consists of four steps:
- Wastewater entrance to primary and secondary tanks: household wastewater enters the system’s primary chamber. Following this, the liquid makes its way into the secondary chamber. The time it spends in both of these anaerobic chambers facilitates bacterial action to condition it properly before it flows into the aeration chamber.
- Aeration: once in the aeration chamber, the ABS uses an air blower to introduce oxygen. The oxygen in the aerobix chamber allows for the bacteria to rapidly multiply and thoroughly mix through the pre-treated liquid, ensuring the complete digestion of organic material.
- Clarifier: after passing through the aeration chamber, the liquid flows into the clarification chamber. This is where any settlement of solids remaining in the liquid from the aeration chamber can be further digested on specially designed bio-media sheets.
After the waste has broken down into a water-like consistency, it is passed through an outlet filter prior to chlorination. Through chlorination, the bacteria is removed thus leaving you with recycled water that you may use in your irrigation systems around the home.
SEWAGE SYSTEMS FAQ
For more in depth sewage systems information visit our Sewage systems Information page