Septic Systems Redland
Need a Septic System in Redland?
Express Wastewater is your best solution when you need a reliable septic system. Whilst other plumbers may do several septic systems a year, that's all we do. We are installing and repairing septic tanks every week. Our expert plumbers can help you decide on the best septic system for your needs. Get in contact with us today.
BOOK SEPTIC SYSTEM REDLAND
We provide ALL services for Septic Systems in Redlands
- Septic tank - installation, servicing and maintenance
- Pipe upgrades or repairs
- Septic tank pump repairs
- Bacteria Replenishment
- Absorption trench maintenance
- Septic tank repairs, relocation and upgrades
- Council permits for septic systems
Professional Septic Systems Installation Redland
You can count on us for a reliable and streamlined installation process. We handle all the aspects from start to finish, so the entire process is smooth and stress-free for you.
Our specialists inspect the property and conduct soil percolation tests. Based on the test results, we can suggest the septic system suitable for your property with a complete quote. Once you finalise the system, we design the system, get approval from the local council and kickstart the installation.
Septic System Specialists Redland
An important part of a septic tank, and the main cause for future issues, is the septic absorption trench. When you say septic trenches, most plumbers still think of the old slotted 90mm pipe and that is what you will most likely be quoted on when you ask for a septic tank system. In some situations, these trenches work fine and will have a good long lifespan.
However, in our experience, if they are not installed in the correct situation they can be a nightmare. The couple of dollars you save on installation can end up costing you thousands when you have to dig up and replace the trenches.
The main problems with slotted pipe for septic trenches are:
- Roots – The effluent travelling through this slotted pipe is a great food for roots and with the slots, in the pipe, the roots can quickly take hold as there is nothing keeping them out of the pipe. Because of the slots even if you get a drain cleaner the roots will come back again
- Crushing – 90mm pipes have a very thin wall and can be crushed under the ground
- Dirt – They have a small diameter so dirt may fall through the pipe and create a blockage. Once this process starts it is tough to stop
- Calcification – The calcification that occurs in a septic tank can also block up these type of trenches as it sits in the pipe and hardens
At Express, unless stated otherwise on a plan or the preference of a customer we always install the 450mm jumbo trench. Because we do these jobs every day we can install these often at a cheaper price than our competitors even when they use the cheaper alternative. We are also not tied to any manufacturer so we always provide the best advice and offer high-quality services at reasonable prices
Septic System Repairs and Replacements Redland
Is sewage backing up in your home or does your septic system smell nasty? If your septic system is failing, we can help. Contact us today to discuss your issue and our specialists can suggest the best way to fix the issue.
Reliable and Professional Septic System Experts Redland
Whether you need a new septic system or repair for an existing system, we can help. Get in contact with us on 1300 722 517 or complete our online Septic System Booking Form.
For more in depth septic systems information visit our Septic systems Information page
Local Septic Systems in Redland
Express Wastewater Solutions
Hear From Our Customers