Septic Absorption Trench
Septic tank trench maintenance and repairs
Maintaining your septic tank and absorption trenches is essential to ensuring your septic system functions smoothly and efficiently. It is essential that the septic trenches are customised to cater for the soil type of your property, the climate in the area (rainfall, etc), as well as the number of people living in your home. Express Wastewater Solutions can repair or replace failed septic absorption trenches on properties across South East Queensland.
Book a Wastewater specialist
How to identify septic problems?
Most of the time you won’t really notice your septic system doing its thing. For most homeowners, this is the ideal situation. However, this is not always the case, identifying potential problems before they become big issues is essential.
Signs your septic system needs attention:
- Bad odours from drains inside the house or around the tank
- Toilets not draining efficiently
- Slow draining sinks, shower and bath
- You’ve had an increase in the number of people living in your home or you’ve added a bathroom
- It’s been more than 3 years since the tank was pumped out
- It’s been more than 2 years since the last maintenance check
- The ground around the absorption trench is constantly wet and boggy
- Grass or weeds are growing profusely over the trenches
- Cars or heavy machinery have driven over the trench area
Failed septic tank soakage trench
The soakage trench for your septic tank, if properly installed, should last in excess of 15 years. However, problems can occur if the installation was faulty, if the perforated pipe which runs through the trench gets clogged or if, for some reason, the effluent flow is prevented from draining efficiently into the surrounding soil or evaporating from the area.
Absorption trench repairs
A failed septic soakage trench could require rehabilitation or even replacement, depending on the severity of the issue. Our team of wastewater specialists can asses your septic system problems, provide practical solutions, and carry out all the repair work required.
Your local septic system specialists
Express Wastewater Solutions can take care of all your septic trench problems quickly and efficiently. We have years of experience working with septic tank systems and wastewater treatment plants contact our team on 1300 722 517 or complete our septic trench repair request form today.