Septic Systems Brisbane
For septic tank systems in Brisbane, you needn’t look further!
The Express Wastewater team specialise in providing a range of top-quality septic system services throughout Brisbane.
We offer wastewater solutions for residences, businesses and commercial properties of all sizes.
talk to your wastewater specialists today
High-standard septic tank installation
Choosing the optimal solution for you property’s sewage and wastewater can seem a challenging task. To combat this, Express offer a free, no-obligation consultation and quote.
Express Wastewater supply and install energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly, long-lasting aerobic wastewater treatment systems: the modern equivalent of the more traditional, less efficient concrete septic tank systems.
Septic system services Brisbane
Our specially-trained staff are very thorough, ensuring all bases are covered effectively, from site inspection through to the plumbing and excavation process.
Protect the groundwater in your area and reduce contamination by keeping your septic system in top condition.
We take care of all kinds of septic system services. These include, though aren’t limited to:
- Tank installation & maintenance
- Septic tank pump repairs
- Filter replacements
- Broken pipes
- Bacteria replenishment
- Absorption pit issues
The latest in septic technology
Septic trenches play a vital role in the overall system mechanism.
To this very day, competitors are using slotted 90mm pipes in the trench maintenance process. An outdated method, this can result in intrusion of tree roots and foreign matter, resulting in a blockage.
When it comes to septic trenches and slotted pipes, the common issues we find are:
- Root intrusion – as you can imagine, the effluent travelling through this slotted pipe is great food for roots; the slots in the pipe allow roots to quickly take hold. Because of the slots, even if you clear the drain, they will just grow straight back.
- Crushed pipes – slotted 90mm pipes have very thin walls and can be easily crushed from landscaping works, vehicles driving over the area, or even natural ground movement.
- Dirt and debris – due to the small diameter and slots in the pipe, if dirt falls through it can quickly fill up and block the pipe.
- Build up of septic waste – the calcification that occurs in a septic tank can also block up these type of trenches as it sits in the pipe and hardens.
Our team, unless stated otherwise on a plan or the preference of a customer, will always utilise 450mm jumbo trench piping.
As we carry out septic tank trench repairs every week, we're able to offer our services and the products needed at a cheaper price than our competitors, even though they often use the smaller, slotted pipe alternative.
Express work only with the highest quality septic systems
We’re a company that prides itself on providing a customer experience of the greatest level. That’s why we only work with the best wastewater manufacturers; with Express, you’ll be receiving not only outstanding service, but excellent quality at an affordable price.
Your local septic experts Brisbane
We can provide advice over the phone, or inspect your premises to come up with the best plan of action.