Septic Tank Installation
Comprehensive septic system installation services
Looking to install a septic tank for your home or business? Express Wastewater Solutions provide industry leading septic tank installation options, servicing both residential and commercial properties around Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and South East Queensland. We provide comprehensive services when it comes to installing a septic tank to suit your exact needs, including supply, installation and compliance with your local council’s requirements.
Our expert technicians have installed thousands of
over the last 10 years. We are passionate about wastewater solutions and have specialised techniques to make the installation process smoother for our customers. Contact us today for your septic tank installation service.
Book Septic tank installation service
Septic tank upgrade services
Are your toilets backing up? Does your septic system have an ongoing stinking odour? Although septic systems can last for decades, if your system is failing it might be the time to upgrade your septic tank.
Septic systems would probably be the last thing on your mind. However, if something goes wrong, it can quickly become a priority.
That’s why we offer 30-minute free phone consultation so you can discuss the problem with our experts and get a quick solution. Contact us today for reliable and quick septic tank upgrade advice.
Factors to consider when installing a septic tank
- Location of the septic system
- Size of the septic system - As a rough guide, in accordance with AS/NZS 1546.1:2008, a house with 4-6 bedrooms must have a tank that is a minimum of 4,500 litres in size if they produce ‘regular’ levels of wastewater. Talk to your local wastewater specialists for recommendation on the system suitable for your home.
- Size of the property
- Type of soil
- Level of water table
- Wastewater produced in your property
What kind of system do you need?
Benefits of septic systems
Septic tank systems offer a range of advantages including:
- Long-lasting: If correctly installed and well-maintained, septic tanks and the associated absorption trenches provide a long-lasting wastewater solution.
- Eco-friendly : The water used in your home is safely filtered back into the local environment.
- Chemicals : No harsh chemicals are needed, as the natural bacteria in a septic tank helps to breakdown the sewage.
- Property size : Septic tank systems can be designed to suit properties of all shapes and sizes.
- Cost-effective : Septic tanks are cost-effective and have low operating costs, as minimal maintenance is required to keep the water treatment system in top condition.
: Septic tanks only require cleaning and pumping out service every 3 to 5 years, depending on the wastewater demands of your property.
Septic tank installation cost
The cost of septic tank installation depends on a range of things like the size of the septic tank, location, approval from the local council. It is best to talk to a wastewater treatment system professional as they will be able to assist in providing an accurate cost.
Can I install my own septic tank?
Although there are DIY guides and videos related to the installation of a septic tank, we strongly recommend that you do not complete this task yourself.
There are many factors to consider when installing a septic tank which you might not be aware of, so it is best to take the help of professionals.
Septic Tank Services South-East Queensland
Express Wastewater Solutions provides septic tank installation options for residential and commercial properties across South East Queensland. We can install all types of septic tanks - concrete, fibreglass and polyethylene.
Book our expert technicians today for septic tank installation, repair and maintenance services. We provide services in Brisbane , Logan , Gold Coast , Ipswich , Moreton Bay , Lockyer Valley, Scenic Rim, Sunshine Coast , Somerset and Redland.
Trusted and Reliable Septic Tank Installers
Express Wastewater Solutions supply and install a range of septic tank systems suitable for properties both large and small. Contact our team on 1300 722 517 or complete our septic tank system enquiry .
SEPTIC SYSTEMS FAQ
For more in depth septic systems information visit our Septic systems Information page