Septic Tank Installation
Complete septic tank installation services
Express Wastewater Solutions provide industry leading septic tank installation options, servicing both residential and commercial properties of all shapes and sizes. We can assist every step of the way when it comes to installing a septic tank to suit your exact needs, including supply, installation and compliance with your local council’s requirements. We can even offer septic tank repair and maintenance options too!
learn more about Septic tank installation
Why install a septic tank?
Septic tank systems offer a range of advantages to both commercial and residential customers including:
- Long-lasting: If correctly installed and well-maintained, septic tanks and the associated absorption trenches provide a long lasting wastewater solution.
- Eco-friendly: The water used in your home is filtered back into the local environment.
- Chemicals: No harsh chemicals are needed, as the natural bacteria in a septic tank helps to breakdown the sewage.
- Property size: Septic tank systems can be designed to suit properties of all shapes and sizes.
- Cost effective: Septic tanks are cost effective, as minimal maintenance is required to keep the water treatment system in top condition.
- Running costs: Low running costs.
- Pumping out: Septic tanks only require pumping out every 3 to 5 years, depending on the wastewater demands of your property.
What factors should you consider when installing a septic tank?
- Where would you like your system to be located?
- What size septic tank do you need? As a rough guide, in accordance with AS/NZS 1546.1:2008, a house with 4-6 bedrooms must have a tank that is a minimum of 4,500L in size if they produce ‘regular’ levels of wastewater. This draws a lot of assumptions though - it is best just to speak to your local wastewater specialists for assistance!
- How big is the property that the septic tank will be used for?
- What is the soil like on your property?
- What levels of wastewater do you and your family produce?
- What kind of system do you need? e.g. all wastewater/greywater etc
How much does septic tank installation cost?
This is a tricky question, as there isn't just one answer that suits all. Septic tank installation costs depend on a range of things, from the size of the septic tank and system to the location of the installation and the surrounding environment. It is best to speak to a professional and they will be able to assist in providing more accurate costings - give Express Wastewater a call on 07 5497 9318 and we can help.
Can install my own septic tank?
Although there are plenty of videos and DIY guides out there in relation to installing your own septic tank and septic system, we strongly recommend that you do not complete this task yourself. There are so many factors that need to be considered, and it is highly likely that an industry expert is aware of all them and more, but you may not be!
Why choose our septic tank installation team?
- We have over 10 years experience when it comes to septic tanks and septic systems.
- Our team are wastewater specialists, ensuring we offer niche advice to your exact circumstances.
- We are prompt and professional, attending when we say we will and always being respectful of you and your home or business.
- We have likely seen a situation similar to yours before, allowing us to offer experienced advice and pragmatic solutions.
- We are friendly, approachable and knowledgeable.
- We offer top quality customer service, no matter the job size.
Speak to our septic tank installation team today
Express Wastewater Solutions supply and install a range of septic tank systems suitable for properties both large and small. Contact our team on 07 5497 9318 or complete our septic tank system enquiry today.