Local and reliable septic tank specialists
Express Wastewater Solutions provide top quality septic tank installation, as well as septic tank repairs and routine septic tank maintenance to homes of all shapes and sizes. We always ensure your septic tank system works efficiently, effectively and complies with your local council’s requirements, offering you peace of mind that you are dealing with reputable experts. We know that septic tank systems are a great, practical wastewater option for homes and businesses which don’t have access to council sewerage infrastructure, so let us show you too!
chat to our Septic tank experts now
What is a septic tank?
A septic tank is the most well-known component of a septic system. The process a septic tank utilises is quite simple - some of the matter (ie. grease and fats) floats to the top of the tank and forms a scum layer, whilst the rest of the broken down solids (sludge) sinks to the bottom of the tank.
What benefits do septic tanks offer?
Septic tank systems offer a range of advantages to both commercial and residential customers including:
- If correctly installed and well-maintained, septic tanks and the associated absorption trenches provide a long lasting wastewater solution.
- The water used in your home is filtered back into the local environment.
- No harsh chemicals are needed, as the natural bacteria in a septic tank helps to breakdown the sewage.
- Septic tank systems can be designed to suit properties of all shapes and sizes.
- Septic tanks are cost effective, as minimal maintenance is required to keep the water treatment system in top condition.
- Low running costs.
- Septic tanks only require pumping out every 3 to 5 years, depending on the wastewater demands of your property.
What about septic tank maintenance?
Carrying out routine maintenance on your septic tank system has a range of benefits including:
- Keep your septic system flowing freely.
- Ensures your septic tank system continues to efficiently remove the black and grey wastewater from your home all year round.
- Help avoid bad odours from developing.
- Ensures that every aspect of your septic tank is checked regularly, helping to avoid any ongoing issues and allow any problems to be located sooner.
If issues are found, our experienced team can carry out any septic system repairs needed as soon as possible.
Qualified and professional septic tank experts
The Express Wastewater team take great pride in being specialist wastewater experts that have years of industry experience and knowledge. This allows us to locate issues quickly and provide solutions that suit a range of circumstances and budgets. We understand that every home and business has differing needs, which results in us providing only the best customised service to every customer we assist. We offer a complete range of services, including the supply and install septic tanks of all styles and sizes, as well as repairs and maintenance for a variety of septic tank systems all over SE Queensland. Don't be left with a messy wastewater issue ever again!
Septic tank help you can rely on
Express Wastewater Solutions supply and install a range of septic tank systems suitable for properties both large and small. We can also take care of all repairs and maintenance work to keep your system in top condition. Contact our team on 07 5497 9318 or complete our septic tank system enquiry today.