Sewage Treatment Scenic Rim
Looking for Home Sewage Treatment Plant?
We are the experts you need when it comes to home sewage treatment plants (HSTP). We offer a range of HSTP options suitable for any type of household and property. Unlike other plumbers, we are wastewater specialists and have installed countless systems throughout Queensland. So you can count on us for reliable services.
Whether you are building or renovating your home or need to upgrade your existing septic system, our wastewater experts can help you choose the best sewage treatment system for your property. We can assist you with the planning, design, installation and ongoing maintenance for your new HSTP. Book a free 30 minute consultation with our experts to find out the best sewage system for your home.
BOOK HOME SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT SCENIC RIM
Home Sewage Treatment Plant Scenic Rim
If your home is not connected to a municipal sewerage system, you would require a residential wastewater treatment plant. Some of the commonly used HSTP include:
- On-Site Sewerage Facilities
- Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems (AWTS)
- Aerobic Treatment Units (ATU)
- Sewage Treatment Unit (STU)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP)
- Aerobic Septic Systems
- Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Domestic Wastewater Treatment
- Residential Wastewater Treatment System
- BioCycle System
Need installation for a residential or domestic sewage treatment plant? Get in contact today to find out the right HSTP for your need.
How does the Home Sewage Treatment Plant work?
The sewage treatment is carried out in multiple stages. In the first stage, the heavy solid matter settles to the bottom while the lighter matter settles on the surface. The anaerobic bacteria break down the organic matter present in the effluent making the water cleaner. In the last stage, the water is cleaned further with the help of ultraviolet disinfectant or chlorine.
To learn more, check out this link: How Sewage Systems Work?
Benefits of Installing a Home Sewage Treatment Plant
HSTPs are environmentally friendly - the treated water can be reused for irrigation, laundry and toilets. The residential sewage treatment plants work as a municipal sewage treatment plant with an added benefit of recycling water.
HSTP Servicing and Maintenance Scenic Rim
HSTP servicing needs to be done quarterly by licensed wastewater professionals as per the regulations set by the Queensland Government. The test results need to be forwarded to your local council. Failure to comply with the council’s requirements can affect public health and also lead to fines. Regular HSTP maintenance also ensures the system is working properly.
At Express Wastewater, we help you comply with the legal requirements of your local council. Depending on your system, we can set up a quarterly or annual HSTP servicing plan. Our wastewater professionals will do a comprehensive inspection and forward the test results to your local council.
Why choose us as your HSTP specialists in the Scenic Rim?
- We do nothing but sewage systems, so have a wealth of experience in this field.
- We offer a free 30 minute phone consultation to help you choose the right sewage treatment system.
- We don't support any one brand of sewage treatment plant and will recommend the best solution for your needs.
- We will always look to repair your sewage system before trying to upgrade you to a new system.
- We are fully licenced and insured.
- We also provide sewage treatment plants for commercial and industrial clients.
- We will handle everything - installation, repairs and servicing, including any trades and council requirements.
Sewage Systems Experts Scenic Rim
If you need advice about installing or upgrading HSTP, contact our team on 1300 722 517 or complete our online enquiry form.
For more in depth sewage systems information visit our Sewage systems Information page
Local Sewage Systems in Scenic Rim
Express Wastewater Solutions
Hear From Our Customers